Saturday, February 14, 2009

Today

  • Valentines day is postponed until next week due to work schedules.
  • Went out to lunch with husband. First time in my life that I didn't leave a tip.
  • I watched Penelope. Very cute movie.
  • Did some homework.
  • Watched Bottle Shock earlier this week which ended with Jeremy and I buying 3 bottles of wine on thursday. I called Jeremy to see if I could open one of the bottles without him. He didn't answer his phone. I drank a glass.
  • Went onto the NIU website to see what was going on for the anniversary. I am missing the events but it is probably better I stay home since I have no one to go with and we all know how that ended last time (google my maiden name and look at the photos).
  • Turned on the TV to see if they would have the night memorial live. Nope, but the chicago car show is on live.
  • Went to the American Idol website to find my favorite contestant: Brent Keith.
  • Googled Brent Keith and found a CMT music video of him.
  • Made some Tea.
  • Went back to working on homework.
  • Blogged.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You really need to blog more. I have nothing to do online and while your posts are generally fairly mundane, I think that the more you post the more likely that the cream will rise to the top.

Sarah said...

If you are looking for entertainment, try youtube. I don't think there is much cream down there.
also, I don't know exactly who you are. If you are not using a pseudonym then I know who you are. If you are using one, then I am pretty sure I know you are too. which one is it?

Sarah said...

Oh, also, if you are not using a pseudonym, then tell your girl friend to blog more. If you are using a pseudonym then, blog more!